The Only U.S. FDA-Cleared Non-Invasive Lift
Ultherapy is the only nonsurgical procedure U.S. FDA cleared to lift skin on the neck, under the chin and on the brow, and to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the dcollet.1
It also has received the CE Mark for lifting and sculpting of the skin of the upper face, lower face, neck and dcollet.
Ultherapy can help you achieve a fresher, more youthful look from your brow to your chest!1 Both men and women can experience these Ultherapy benefits:
- No downtime4
- Builds collagen5
- Natural results
- Safe ultrasound
Ultherapy delivers focused ultrasound energy to the same foundational layer typically addressed by surgeons during cosmetic surgery without cutting or disrupting the surface of the skin.2-4,6,7
This energy initiates the bodys natural response to stimulate the growth of fresh, new collagen.2,5,7,8
Some patients see an initial effect right after their treatment. The real results appear naturally and gradually over 23 months as new collagen builds, gradually lifting and tightening the skin.9-12
What is Ultherapy
The DUAL YELLOW LASER by Norseld is a powerful, fast and advanced laser trusted by physician around the world. Dual Yellow uniquely produces two wavelengths of lasers – 578nm yellow and 511nm green. Each wavelength powered by NORSELD patented technology, penetrate deeply into the skin without creating collateral damages, hence, ensuring excellant results for all skin type on the Fitzpatrick I-VI scales.
What it means for you
Precise, safe and efficient treatment of areas when Ultherapy will be most bene
Energy should never be delivered into bone if the bone is visible above the green treatment line as it may cause discomfort
Treatment over a blood vessel can cause bruising and should be avoided.
2. TAILOR-MADE TREATMENT
Because everyone is unique, clinicians can easily map out a treatment plan targeting different depths of skin, depending on each individuals skin anatomy. Factors include different fat layers between different patients will result in using a different transducer for different thickness.
- Open eyes
- Strong collagen fibers
- Tight, taut skin
- Absence of lines and wrinkles
- Lowered brow
- Smaller eyes
- Nose-to-mouth folds
- Softened jawline
- Eye hooding
- Under-eye pouches
- Cheek droop
- Jowl formation
- Sagging neck
3. BACKED BY CLINICAL EVIDENCE
Differences compared to HIFU
1. The Only U.S. FDA-Cleared Device to lift the skin on the neck, under the chin, and on the brow, as well as to improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles on the dcollet.
2. Combined Ultrasound Imaging and Therapy
During the Ultherapy treatment, the practitioner uses patented DeepSEE™visualisation technology to identify the optimal layers of tissue for collagen regeneration. This ensures the ultrasound energy is delivered to where it will be the most beneficial, resulting in targeted collagen growth where it matters most.
1. Ulthera Instructions For Use. Mesa, AZ: Ulthera, Inc; 2015.
2. MacGregor JL, Tanzi EL. Microfocused ultrasound for skin tightening. SeminCutan Med Surg. 2013;32:18-25.
3. White WM, Makin IRS, Barthe PG, et al. Selective creation of thermal injury zones in the superficial musculoaponeurotic system using intense ultrasound therapy. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007;9(1):22-29.
4. Fabi SG, Massaki A, Eimpunth S, et al. Evaluation of microfocused ultrasound with visualization for lifting, tightening, and wrinkle reduction of the dcolletage. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013;69(6):965-971.
5. Data on File, UL-132
6. SuhDH, Choi JH, Lee SJ, et al. Comparative histometric analysis of the effects of high-intensity focused ultrasound and radiofrequency on the skin. J CosmetLaser Ther. 2015;17(5):230-236.
7. Laubach HJ, Makin IRS, Barthe PG, et al. Intense focused ultrasound: evaluation of a new treatment modality for precise
microcoagulation within the skin. Dermatol Surg. 2008; 34(5):727-734.
8. Data on File, MOA.
9. Data on File, ULT-129.
10. Data on File, ULT-106.
11. Dataon File, ULT-112.
12. Data on File, ULT-130.
13. Dobke MK, Hitchcock T, Misell L, et al. Tissue restructuring by energy-based surgical tools. Clin Plast Surg.
14. Phillips RA, Stratmeyer ME, Harris GR. Safety and USregulatory considerations in the nonclinical use of medical ultrasound devices. Ultrasound Med Biol. 2010;36(8):1224-1228.